Powder coating lines, which are consist of pretreatment, drying oven, powder coating booth and curing ovens, are designed depending on the needs of customers.
Powder coating is one of the high quality finishing process used for thousands of products ranging from heavy machinery to household appliances. This type of coating is applied as a free flowing, dry powder. A process called electrostatic spray deposition (ESD) is typically used to achieve the application of the powder coating to a metal substrate and is comparatively tougher and more durable than the conventional liquid paints.
Advantages of Powder Coating process
- A wide range of finishes can be achieved using this process,
- Provides a layer of protection against corrosion, scratches/chipping and fading,
- One of the most economical, longest lasting, and most colour-durable quality finishes available on virtually any type of metal,
- Achieves a consistent colour finish across the metal,
- Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging,
- Non-toxic and less flammable than wet spray paint finishes
- Less environmental impact
- More efficient curing and drying processes
- Greater material utilization