Shri Vishnu Engineering Industrial ovens are heated chambers used for a variety of industrial applications, including drying, curing, or baking components, parts or final products. Industrial ovens can be used for large or small volume applications, in batches or continuously with a conveyor line, and a variety of temperature ranges, sizes and configurations.
Such ovens are used in many different applications, including chemical processing, paint curing, component baking, powder curing, water drying and food processing.
Type of Fuels used: LPG / LNG, Diesel ,Electricity.
Type of Oven manufactured and executed:
- Camel back type baking oven for liquid coating plant
- Camel back type curing oven for powder coating plant
- Batch type curing oven for small & large components (based on customer requirement)
- Aging Oven for Aluminum components
- Conveyor Hot Oven / Chamber
- Mini Electric Oven
- IR Oven